


So if you read the fine print at the bottom of the welcome sign at the new day care (thanks farfar for the eagle eye on that one) you will learn that they have had a case of Scarlet Fever (Scharlakansfeber). When I looked up the English word for that I almost expected a villain with a mustache to kidnap us and tie us to a railroad, but I digress. Well, the boys got it, the "fever" (which by the way is small red dots all over their bodies, excpet their faces). But we all need to get out into the fresh at least for a little bit every day, and thankfully we have this wonderful winter weather.
That mormor is so smart...giving those minis those shovels in December so that they could start practicing their snow removal techniques...are you going to start hiring them out to the neighbors? It might be a nice way to bring in a little extra money. :)
ReplyDeleteScarlet Fever...really? Sheesh! You guys will have doctors' certificates before long!
ReplyDeleteLove the shovels! Great idea Mormor! xxoo
Love the faces on these dear boys...poster boys for the fun of winter!
ReplyDelete