Information and pictures about The Hammar Minis so you can track their progress.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Happy 15 months Minis!
if you think it's easy to get these two to sit still for a photos like this, think again. they look so calm here, but boy oh boy, if you only knew....
here is a little behind the scenes shot to show you what it looks like most of the time. poor Dolly was left behind as Max and Sigge both made a run for it!
Oh my god, in this picture they look like BOYS and not babies!!! Plus, could they look more like Jenny? Can't wait to squeeze them! Only 3 more weeks!!!!!
I think they look quite different in this photo, or maybe it's because I know how unique each one really is. I'm amazed you got them to sit still for a minute- how did you do it? So adorable!!
Oh my god, in this picture they look like BOYS and not babies!!! Plus, could they look more like Jenny? Can't wait to squeeze them! Only 3 more weeks!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think they look quite different in this photo, or maybe it's because I know how unique each one really is. I'm amazed you got them to sit still for a minute- how did you do it? So adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!? Congratulations, all of you :)
ReplyDeleteAnd as my gift to them; here's a youtube vid I suspect they'll enjoy:
(a) Da da da da da! (b) Ba ba ba BA ba? (a) Da DA da da! (b) Hehehehe. (a) Da da DA DA DA? (b) Ba ba! Heheheh