


Tom here - my first post on this blog!!Here you have some pics from another sunset pool swim with the Minis. As my professor from my college photography class said "photography is all about the quality of light".
As this is my first post, I'm hoping for a lot of validation in the form of comments. After all, your comments are the thing that makes it fun for us to share our photos with you. We have once again made it even easier to comment - give it a try!! Enough soliciting comments, I think you get the drift.
Our time here in Thailand is about to come to an end and it has been so much fun and rewarding to have time to be fully present and "in the now". Not only have the Minis developed so much during this month but the Hammar family has developed and is now tighter than ever.
-T
Ok, I know I've been slacking on the comments...I think some of it is a little jealousy over your posting one warm and beautiful photo after the next while I'm pulling out the mittens, scarves and winter boots over here. Tom, these are some great photos! And I love that they came with a little photo lesson! I can't wait until you're blogging from downtown Chicago...it's just weeks away! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I follow your blog, you know I...we do. You don't know just how closely though! Neither me or Vibeke have missed a single post and we're constantly looking forward to the next. Wish you could see the smiles you bring to our faces every time! (Hmm, maybe that's an idea for a blog: Mini reactions! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing. ...even on your vacation. You guys rock! :)
you guys made Tom (and me) very happy with your sweet comments, THANKS!!! - jenny
ReplyDeleteHow quickly your time in Thailand flew by! On to new adventures ... namely, visiting with all your American friends in the coming months! Xoxo to all
ReplyDeletethank you for your comments all.
ReplyDeleteT
Incredible (and jealousy-producing) photos, both in the pool and everywhere else in Thailand! Have a safe trip home and can't wait to catch up with you and Jenny once back in skype-land.
ReplyDeletek
T-Ham's first blog! Monumental. Hope to see you around here more often bro. Always knew you were more than just a really cute sherpa.
ReplyDeleteThe Hammar family looks relaxed, beautiful, full of spirit and life. Thailand has been good to you but now I need you back in my time zone where you belong.