If only he had a tiny little beer in that left hand...this is hilarious. And where do you get baby tank tops like that? Love you! Aunt Chris PS. I LOVED my little present...I have been bringing it everywhere...like I'm showing off my own kids. :)
Mini-Ditka is trying to decide whether he wants the "Saaaasage-n-Peppers" or a plate of flaming hot 'Naaatchos'. Forget Sopranos - - this kid is on his way to SuperFan Status! Either way, we hope his mustache comes in nice and thick someday. Never forget, little one, that you might be 100% Swedish, but you're still a little bit Chicago, too.
If only he had a tiny little beer in that left hand...this is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteAnd where do you get baby tank tops like that?
Love you!
Aunt Chris
PS. I LOVED my little present...I have been bringing it everywhere...like I'm showing off my own kids. :)
Can't you tell that she photo-shopped out the beer? Look at how his left hand is "curled around" a beer!
ReplyDeletePS I didn't know they sold wife beaters for babies! LOVE it!
Mini-Ditka is trying to decide whether he wants the "Saaaasage-n-Peppers" or a plate of flaming hot 'Naaatchos'. Forget Sopranos - - this kid is on his way to SuperFan Status! Either way, we hope his mustache comes in nice and thick someday. Never forget, little one, that you might be 100% Swedish, but you're still a little bit Chicago, too.
ReplyDeleteDaaaaa Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears!